Fall 2023 New Blue Interactive Political Internship
Click here to apply: newblueinteractive.com/apply
Please note: This part-time (roughly 20 hours per week preferred) fall semester internship pays $20/hour. All positions are currently remote.
New Blue Interactive has been delivering best-in-class digital programs to our clients for over a decade, working with Democratic candidates up and down the ballot in all 50 states, progressive organizations, PACs, and nonprofits to deliver results that help our clients make good happen.
As a woman-owned and founded company and a proud union shop in the technology space, we are committed to forging the way for courageous, ambitious, committed individuals from all backgrounds, races, religions, abilities, and sexual orientations to change the world for the better. What New Blue employees have in common are our values, which guide how we approach our business as well as our relationships with each other: agility, integrity, innovation, community, and success.
As a paid intern at New Blue Interactive, you will play a pivotal role in our close-knit team of world-class digital strategists ahead of 2024’s critical elections. You will get hands-on experience at every level of digital production and will have a hand in building and executing customized digital plans for our Democratic clients all around the country. Part-time internships are available for fall, 2023.
– College student or recent graduate
– Superior knowledge of editing and grammar
– Knowledge of and interest in Democratic politics
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Self-starter with a willingness and ability to learn quickly
– Flexibility to learn new skills and take on multiple projects simultaneously
– Basic understanding of HTML (preferred but not required)
Day-to-day duties may include but are not limited to:
– HTML coding, and proofing email content for our clients’ digital programs
– Assist with drafting copy for email, acquisition, and advertising
– Pulling email statistics from multiple CRMs and helping comprise weekly analysis for our clients
– Other relevant tasks as assigned
NBI provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
New Blue Interactive does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
This internship pays $20/hour. To apply, click here: newblueinteractive.com/apply
Please note, applications will be reviewed through summer, 2023 for the fall.