Click here to apply: newblueinteractive.com/apply
All positions are currently remote, with the option to remain permanently remote.
We believe that progress doesn’t happen on its own. Success takes hard work and it takes good people to make it happen. If you care deeply about fighting for the future of our country and the power of digital to influence the outcomes, you can be one of those people. Our motto, Amplifying Your Voice To Make Good Happen, doesn’t refer just to our clients, but also to our staff. Our team is passionate about electing Democrats, perseveres to ensure their success, and in the process is making history up and down the ballot and in all 50 states.
Digital can be the difference between success and failure, and we believe in making smart, strategic, personalized digital available to all candidates, causes, and non-profits doing good in the world. We combine digital marketing expertise, innovative and creative, nimble fundraising, and agile community building to deliver high-impact results so our clients can do the good work.
As a woman-owned and founded company in the technology space, we are proud of forging the way for courageous, ambitious, committed individuals from all backgrounds, races, religions, abilities, and sexual orientations to change the world for the better. What New Blue employees have in common are our values, which guide how we approach our business as well as our relationships with each other: agility, integrity, innovation, community, and success.
We offer our staff the tools and training to ensure their success at NBI, including a monthly technology stipend, work equipment for home offices and remote technical support. We also invest in their professional development by devoting 10-20% of our overall operating budget to ongoing internal training and giving our team members access to an annual professional development budget for external training.
New Blue Interactive Account Directors are a supervisory role. Account Directors are the account lead and senior most representative on multiple clients, therefore industry experience is required. Account Directors work on multiple clients with multiple teams. This role leads the strategy for their accounts and manages their client teams. Account Directors are accountable for all aspects of their clients’ digital programs, ensuring adherence to the New Blue Way, and ensuring clients’ goals and objectives are being met.
- Must have a passion for progressive causes and Democratic candidates and want to be a part of an award-winning team.
- Candidates will ideally have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience managing multiple clients with varying voices and requirements including experience running large digital operations, running acquisition, texting and direct to donate campaigns.
- Experience leading projects with multiple elements and deadlines with little to no supervision.
- Mastery of and hands-on experience drafting, loading and sending emails from broadcast CRMs like NGP/EveryAction, Action Network, Action Kit, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- HTML required, CSS experience a plus.
- Thorough understanding of how to use ActBlue.
- Experience with data management using Excel, Google Sheets, databases, etc.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Expert in email writing for fundraising and engagement in multiple styles and methods.
- Shows strong problem-solving skills, and ability to change direction if needed.
- Eagerness to “always be learning” and able to learn quickly and on the fly.
- Willingness to help others learn on the job – ideally can speak to previous experiences training and leading teammates.
- Need to have a keen eye-for-detail and an excellent ability to proofread.
- Thorough understanding of source codes and naming conventions.
- Experience performing data hygiene and maintenance for clients to ensure best deliverability.
- Experience providing guidance to clients on list growth avenues and costs and properly orchestrating list growth to ensure strong return on investment.
- Experience managing peer-to-peer and/or broadcast texting programs.
- Experience with Canva and/or Adobe design products is extremely helpful but not required.
- Experience managing a social media account (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram) is a big plus.
Day to day duties may include but are not limited to:
- Lead and be accountable for overall digital vision for multiple clients. This is a supervisory position.
- Supervise client team members and manage staff, interns and contract consultants to ensure the best work product is delivered to clients.
- Join in weekly New Blue Senior Staff meetings.
- Ensure adherence to the New Blue Way, including weekly reports that are accurate and promotional of NBI work.
- Lead weekly conference calls with clients and join consultant calls where appropriate.
- Provide guidance to clients on list growth avenues and costs.
- Create accurate projections for clients.
- Ensure that content is proofread and free of typos and other technical errors.
- Write copy and handle production when necessary including but not limited to: producing HTML samples in multiple CRMs, creating landing pages for fundraising and petitions, managing data and creating/updating/maintaining client specific checklists.
- Work with client and client representatives to ensure client satisfaction in all areas including strategic direction, client voice, client specific likes and dislikes and on fine-tuning and editing work product.
- Perform data hygiene and maintenance for clients to ensure best deliverability.
- Responsible for developing list growth opportunities for clients by providing guidance on list growth avenues and costs and by utilizing list rentals and other list acquisition strategies. Must possess a thorough understanding of this process.
- Responsible for data hygiene and maintenance for clients to ensure best deliverability.
- Track metrics and manage analytics for delivery to clients.
- Work in conjunction with the Ads department to ensure that the client product includes ads of the highest caliber.
- Manage peer-to-peer (P2P) texting programs as needed.
- Manage SMS Broadcast Texting Program as needed.
- Work in conjunction with the graphic design department to ensure that the client product includes graphics of the highest caliber.
- May utilize social networking platforms to deliver client messaging and for other purposes.
- Thoroughly understand and utilize Google Team site for document sharing.
- Participate in/lead training seminars and/or webinars as required.
- Mentor and educate NBI staff on best practices, client messaging strategies and other essential skills.
- Track breaking news and topical issues for use in client messaging.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
NBI provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Salary range $80k-$95k based on experience and qualifications. Raises, bonuses and profit sharing are also available. New Blue Interactive does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
In addition to holidays, vacation and sick leave, New Blue offers a generous benefits package for full-time employees including 100% medical coverage, an employer-matched medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), employer sponsored life insurance, and a 401k benefits program with employer matches up to 4%, monthly technology stipend, work equipment for home offices and professional development opportunities.
To Apply: newblueinteractive.com/apply