Click here to apply: newblueinteractive.com/apply
Accepting applications on a rolling basis. All positions are currently remote, with the option to remain permanently remote.
New Blue Interactive has been delivering best-in-class digital programs to our clients for over a decade, working with Democratic candidates up and down the ballot in all 50 states, progressive organizations, PACs, and nonprofits to deliver results that help our clients make good happen.
As a woman-owned and founded company in the technology space, we are proud of forging the way for courageous, ambitious, committed individuals from all backgrounds, races, religions, abilities, and sexual orientations to change the world for the better. What New Blue employees have in common are our values, which guide how we approach our business as well as our relationships with each other: agility, integrity, innovation, community, and success.
We offer our staff the tools and training to ensure their success at NBI, including a monthly technology stipend, work equipment for home offices and remote technical support. We also invest in their professional development by devoting 10-20% of our overall operating budget to ongoing internal training and giving our team members access to an annual professional development budget for external training.
New Blue Interactive Senior Digital Strategists function as part of the NBI account team and will be the account lead on several clients, therefore industry experience is required. Senior Digital Strategists work on multiple clients with multiple teams. This role both manages and executes depending on the client team. Senior Digital Strategists direct the email calendar, help clients grow their program, oversee data management/analytics and reporting, liaison with the Ads department as needed, produce email content, load/send emails, as well as regularly interfacing with clients, often as the team lead.
- Must have a passion for progressive causes and Democratic candidates and want to be a part of an award-winning team.
- Experience managing multiple clients with varying voices and requirements.
- Experience leading projects with multiple elements and deadlines with little to no supervision.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Shows strong problem-solving skills, and ability to change direction if needed.
- Eagerness to “always be learning” and able to learn quickly and on the fly.
- Willingness to help others learn on the job.
- Thorough knowledge and hands-on experience drafting, loading and sending emails from broadcast CRMs like NGP/EveryAction, Action Network, Action Kit, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Need to have a keen eye-for-detail and an excellent ability to proofread.
- Strong writing skills and ability to adapt to different styles and voices.
- Experience with data management using Excel, Google Sheets, databases, etc.
- HTML required, CSS experience a plus.
- Thorough understanding of how to use ActBlue.
- Thorough understanding of ref codes and naming conventions.
- Experience performing data hygiene and maintenance for clients to ensure best deliverability.
- Experience providing guidance to clients on list growth avenues and costs, and properly orchestrating list growth to ensure strong return on investment.
- Experience with Canva and/or Adobe design products is extremely helpful.
- Experience managing a social media account (Facebook/Twitter) a big plus.
Day to day duties may include but are not limited to:
- Lead client strategy and internal team working with the digital strategists and coordinators.
- Where applicable, coordinate with Director-level team lead — Senior Digital Strategist will be responsible for day-to-day running of the account and “keeping the trains moving on time.”
- Lead weekly conference calls with clients and join consultant calls where appropriate.
- Engages with other staff, interns and contract consultants to ensure the best work product is delivered to clients.
- Provide guidance to clients on list growth avenues and costs.
- Write copy for fundraising and engagement emails.
- Produce HTML samples of approved email copy in multiple CRMS, which can include creating landing pages for fundraising and petitions.
- Create landing pages for fundraising and petitions.
- Create, update, and maintain client specific checklists.
- Perform data hygiene and maintenance for clients to ensure best deliverability.
- Orchestrate list growth opportunities for clients.
- Track metrics and manage analytics for delivery to clients
- Ensure weekly reports for clients are accurate and promotional of NBI work.
- Work in conjunction with the Ads department to ensure that the client product includes Ads of the highest caliber.
- Manage Peer-to-Peer texting programs as needed.
- Manage SMS Broadcast Texting Program as needed
- Work in conjunction with the graphic design department to ensure that the client product includes graphics of the highest caliber.
- May utilize social networking platforms to deliver client messaging and for other purposes.
- Thoroughly understand and utilize Google Team site for document sharing.
- Participate in training seminars and/or webinars as required.
- Track breaking news and topical issues for use in client messaging.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
NBI provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Salary range $60k – $80k, based on experience and qualifications Raises, bonuses and profit sharing are also available. New Blue Interactive does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
In addition to holidays, vacation and sick leave, New Blue offers a generous benefits package for full-time employees including 100% medical coverage, an employer-matched medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), employer sponsored life insurance, and a 401k benefits program with employer matches up to 4%, monthly technology stipend, work equipment for home offices and professional development opportunities.
To Apply: newblueinteractive.com/apply